What if there was a simple, but proven, way to take charge of your compatibility and build instant rapport with almost everyone, making relationships mutually beneficial instead of a contest of wills? A product of psychological research and practical application The Platinum Rule® is a proven method of connecting with anyone at work, home and socially and is used by Fortune 500 companies around the world.
Behavioral differences make life fascinating but often frustrating especially where teamwork is involved. Most of us never figure out why we “click with some people and clash with others.” Without trust a team cannot engage in unfiltered feedback, commit to goals and objectives or hold each other accountable for results.
We believe the key to lasting success for any individual or organization is building Trust Based Relationships. Applying The Platinum Rule®: “Do unto others as they’d like done unto them” means, to take the time to identify other people’s communication preferences and adapt your behavior to make them feel more at ease in order to develop Trust Based Relationships.
The Platinum Rule® simply says this: Each person has their own habits and their own way of communicating their thoughts and ideas to the world. Those recurring communication habits fall into predictable patterns, known as Behavioral Styles. Each of us telegraphs our Behavioral Style Verbally, in the words we choose, Vocally, through the intonation of our voice, and Visually, in the body language we display.
Attendees of The Platinum Rule® training will learn to initiate cooperation and earn trust by learning to communicate with people in ways they like to listen and will be able to lead them in ways that are comfortable for them to follow, empowering everyone in the organization to establish trust based relationships and achieve Superior Performance.
Benefits from The Platinum Rule® Communication Training
• Discover the strengths and growth opportunities of your own communication style.
• Learn how to identify the communication preferences of others
• Find out how to reduce interpersonal tension among Team Members
• Turn trust based relationships into loyal Team Members
• Increase Team morale by helping others feel like they belong
• Effectively implement Conflict Resolution
• Develop Change Management strategies
• Define your teams “chemistry” so you can recruit the “right” Team members