Using his Superior Performance Formula, Greg helps individuals to increase their everyday performance and productivity in easy-to-implement ways. His unique approach will help you discover and refine your vision, goals, mind, and communication, leading to the empowerment of living your life to the fullest extent possible. Take our FREE 24 question assessment below to see which areas Greg can help you reach your Superior Performance.
Individual commitment to a group effort – that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work. Vince Lombardi
We use the word commitment to describe the process of exploring and examining your values and clearly defining what they look like in action. Commitment is the development of a focus, of a personal theme that will define the direction of future motivation.
1. I have a clearly defined, written, personal vision statement.
2. I have a clearly defined, written, personal mission statement.
3. I have a clearly defined, written, set of core values.
4. I am willing to forego short term gains for the accomplishment of my vision.
5. I am slow to point out my individual contributions and quick to give credit to others.
6. I can clearly articulate what my unique talents are and how they contribute to my vision.
To lead without a title is to derive the power to influence others not from your position but from your competence, relationships, creativity and values. Robin Sharma
Competence is the continuous compounding effect between our skill and experience. Most leaders agree that they have learned about self-leadership by thoughtfully examining their losses as well as their wins. In other words, we believe that such contemplation is the primary pathway by which you can improve your effectiveness.
1. I clearly understand A) what my long-term outcome goal is, B) what my mid-term performance goals are, and C) how to set short-term daily goals.
2. I clearly understand how other people will be impacted by the accomplishment of my goal.
3. I clearly understand what tangible, useful or worthwhile thing(s) will I receive when I accomplish this goal.
4. I clearly understand how the accomplishment of my goal will be in compliance with the values, standards, policies and procedures that I have set for myself.
5. I clearly understand how the accomplishment of this goal will impact how I feel about myself.
6. I clearly understand how the accomplishment of this goal will impact what I believe my future ought to look.
Where your focus goes, energy flows. Tony Robbins
It has been said: Your beliefs become your thoughts, your thoughts your words, your words your actions, your actions your habits, your habits, your character, your character your legacy. It is our beliefs that ultimately lead to who we become; therefore, we must “mind” them carefully.
Specifically, it is our self-limiting beliefs that hold us back from reaching our full potential. Our self-limiting beliefs manifest from thoughts such as “I am not [Blank] enough” or “I can’t do [Blank].” These self-limiting beliefs erode our levels of self-confidence, self-esteem and overall self-worth.
1. I consistently use a time management system to schedule events throughout my day.
2. I usually use positive phrases such as “I am” and “I can” verses “I am not” and “I can’t”.
3. I mentally prepare myself every day with a mindfulness routine such as visualization, meditation or prayer.
4. During my day, I consistently focus my attention on the things within my control that will have a positive influence on the outcome I desire. (i.e one moment, one step one task at a time).
5. I quickly regain high-quality, fully connected focus if I momentarily become distracted.
6. At the end of every day I review and celebrate my successes and turn criticisms and errors into opportunities to improve with an attitude of gratitude.
The word listen contains the same letters as the word silent. Alfred Brendel
Asking for help, forgiveness and/or love requires courage because they are the three most fearful things for humans to say to one another. Communicating these needs leaves us open to rejection, making us feel vulnerable. Overcoming vulnerability establishes trust which is the foundation of every superior performance. Through the Law of Reciprocity (“to that which I give I receive”), trust grows exponentially into loyalty by clear communication.
1. I clearly understand how my communication priorities and pace either connect or clash with other people.
2. I clearly understand how to identify the verbal, visual and vocal cues in other people and then adapt my communication style in order to build a trust based relationship.
3. I easily focus my listening on what others are saying to me rather than thinking about what I want to say next.
4. I am quick to genuinely apologize when I say or do something inappropriate or possibly damaging to others.
5. I am willing to express my opinion even if I know it will be unpopular.
6. I am willing to ask for help from my peers whenever necessary.
If you answered NO to any of the above questions, Greg can help you boost your everyday performance. Fill out the form below to get started. Greg will be in touch via email in 1-2 business days to set up your appointment for a FREE 15 minute consultation.